Customer Service PSA Paying your water bill

Customer Service PSA: Paying your water bill

April 06, 2022
Do you need to establish water service? Have questions about your bill or need to know how to pay your bill? Please contact the Fulton County Department of Finance, Water and Sewer Billing Division at 404-612-6830. You can also visit the County's website at for more information.